Prayaam Software Services works on research & development of data warehousing, business intelligence, enterprise performance management and artificial intelligence. We provide implementation and support services in these areas.
Movalytics is a framework solution for movie industry and can help understand potential revenue generation opportunities along with the best plot process that works with the film. A movie data set is analysed on different factors such as genre, actors, directors, budget and collections. A strategic plan based on the analysis is prescribed which would have a greater impact on the audience and thus on the box office collections. This is a technology agnostic solution. Sample solutions for demo purposes are available on Qlik, MySQL, R/Python. The extended solution includes financial planning and budgeting using Oracle EPM (on-premise or cloud) solutions i.e. Hyperion Planning/EPBCS, Essbase/EPBCS and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
01 Business Challenge:
Recommend a selection mechanism for genre, producer, actors, launch date that depicts the impact it has on the movie collections
02 Data Collection:
Data needed to solve this challenge is captured from Movie Database, Internet (websites and social media) and excel files
02 Solution Offered:
A Strategic Plan is prescribed to select a combination of actors, director, producer for a movie which will have a greater impact on the Box Office Collections, based on the insights uncovered in the Business Analytics. A complete plan of action is presented.
- Performed In-depth analysis of the extracted data to uncover meaningful Insights and Patterns in the data
- What – If analysis is performed to understand which Actor, Director, Producer Combination can bring out the Best
- Different Predictions are made for different combinations of actor, director and producer based on the data collected using machine learning algorithms such as Regression using R/Python
- Other predictive algorithms such as Clustering, KNN, SVM can also be deployed to gain different degrees of accuracy
The additional data needed such as YouTube Comments, Social Media Feeds and the relevant data present on different websites was extracted using technique Called Web Scraping using R/Python
Budgeting and forecasting solution to plan the details on daily/weekly/monthly level. The technical solutions include Oracle EPM suite of on-premise and cloud-based product EPBCS along with Oracle Data Integrator as an ETL solution. All big data components covered earlier will be available as well to process unstructured or semi-structured data sets. Advanced analytics and Artificial Intelligence components are handled using R and Python.
Business Analytics Services
- Data Warehousing/Data Lake/Data Mart/Cloud Data Store Tools Supported (Oracle DB, SQL Server DB, Essbase, Snowflake)
- ETL/ELT Tools Supported (Informatica, ODI, PL/SQL, SQL, Talend, OEDQ)
- Business Intelligence Tools Supported (Oracle BI, OBIA (Finance, HRMS, Sales, Services, Marketing), Agile PLA, OFSAA Profitability Analytics, BICS, DVD, Qlik, Tableau, Talend, SAP Business Objects, Microsoft Power BI)
- Graphical Reports
- Operational Reports
- Real Time Analysis
- Historical Reports
- Organizational Dashboards
- Operational Dashboards
- Management Dashboards
- Standard Visualizations (vertical/horizontal bars, line charts, bar+line, heat map etc.)
- Geospatial visualizations (map representations)
- Custom Visualizations
- D3JS & Other JS
- Data insights covering historical trends
- Predictive analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics
- Packaging reports as per organizational requirements
- Maintaining your organizational integrity
- Maintaining your organizational standards
- Creating storyline for management presentations
Distribution and Publishing
- Standard formats pdf, image, CSV etc.
- Automated and manual distribution of reports using emails or FTP